Wednesday, July 21, 2010

trash bin

i need a trash bin
i cant bear to tell anyone bout my bad mood n bad experience n bad feelings
for i know
negative emotions spread far more easy than positive's
i do not want any of my accquaintance to feel it
to feel how bad how terrible i am feeling now

am during the female suffer day
feeling extremely dizzy and pain
hang myself on n went to college
was hoping for a fresh start to wash away all my negativity
instead of that
my atm card was rejected by the (bad word)atm machine
when i was fighting with the machine's electric force to push my card back inside it
to protect itself virginity
the (bad wordsssss)machine actually exert pressure through my card n hurt my flesh between finger n nail><
it bleed man!
ok,i forgave the ignorance and gulible machine since it do not possess a brain

but one of my course mate whom certainly growth with brain cell
did throw my practical booklet until it tore when i went over to take it n also to give him the newspaper he wanted just to warn me not to go any closer and nearer?
what on earth?
have i been living in the moon before this?

the dxxnest which happened was
someone kicked the vinegar i bought n kept n brought to college for the chemistry practical
and my vulnerable glass vinegar-container
kissed with the cement floor
then
then
then
broke into pieces with splashed of last blood which color was pure clear-crystal
i sadly
picked up the last part of its bodies
n had an intimate close touch with its blood which made me nearly scream out due to the painfulness i felt of my wound
i understood,its soul was unrest.

last part of my dxxn day
i went to buy a new vinegar
when i was on my way
feeling extremely tired n feed up way
i'd received a msg
we had got vinegar,no worries.
OK.
i understood.
thats y i went home straightly n directly without even bother to tell anyone.

its sxxks to be a class rep
its even sxxks to ruin everything i had prepared for long
today was so suxxs until i wan to cry.

2 comments: