Friday, November 5, 2010

have been long

since i last posted my feelings and situation
i simply cnt bring myself to jot down any single thing
because i can never describe its complexity
but
the latest thing which overwhelmed me n ride rough shod over my mind was
betrayal.
the efforts i paid
the compassion i gave
the jobs i had done
was NOTHING
meaningless,
what am i in ur eyes?
how can u ever bear to let me suffered from all this suffocation?
u r so cruel yet ruthless
how can u ever did thaT to ME n pretend as if u do not know ?
stop acting
U R NOT INNOCENT

i cannot bring myself to hate u because i loved u once
i forgave u because grudge will cage my heart
but u ass
i m waving my words of sword indignantly
just like how u hurt me deeply with insulting phrases once
however my sword wont falls on u,
it will strike
through obstacle n emotional gaps i had taken as granted from u
my old hub my ex hon
do bear in mind
u can never keep skeleton in ur cupboard always
it will eventually drop out
n the skeleton head shall roll n touch all ur victims feet
be prepared
prepared for the day when u bow n apologize for what u've done that i knew n u knew
yet they who still keeping in the darkness of secrecy dont
the day is near
though speech of apology wont save u far

No comments:

Post a Comment