Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 I am coming!!!!!!!

Yet another year filled with self-loathing remorseful unhappiness sadness disappointment gruesome troublesome unfaithful unachievable giving up on myself my friends my classmates my family my churchmates my lord
ALL of these I am throwing away Now,at this very moment near end of 2010 bid a farewell to u guys negativity which was once my very old partners in life

Happiness cheerfulness caring lovely considerate achievement hopefulness positivity will attract by my extremely good magnetic field n babe of all come come come to MEEeeeeeee^^
I love my god love myself love my family love my friends love my classmates love my churchmates love myaccquaintances
N EVery strangers even everything on earth in universe
I Love u n longlive my love with this very existence !!!
Happy 2011 I love u~~still^^

No comments:

Post a Comment