Thursday, November 11, 2010

relationship with God

Abba father or our father in heaven
his beloved son that died on cross for his sinful people,who is Jesus Christ.
to be honest,the thought n action to really write something bout me n god is a mind i never ever consider i will possess
not as if i do believe now
im still in mist of inexplicable incomprehensible but i do wan to write my affectionate towards my abba father n my beloved brother
as my church mates always told me
we r all his beloved children his princes and princess

i wan to jot down how He loves me how He help me through every hard situation how He encourage me to overcome every gap i thought were impossible to pass by n how He let me be the person i dream to be n even a more better human being in my own eyes n i do hope am a more better daughter to honor my lord in heaven too
follow all his wishes commands wills live in his purpose makes my life perfect
n His love satisfy my soul heal all my pain touch my deepest n softest part of my heart like no one ever been
He is like the one who come in my secret garden of soul n filled me with pure love joy peace gentleness and every good feelings in this earth n heaven
He is my savior
warrior
rabbi
father
n my everything
all joy n honor is urs,my father
may these few words can represent my thankful heart my gratitude mind
PRAISE GOD
amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment